At Randstad Canada, we believe a career with us is more than a job. It’s an opportunity for you to positively impact real people every day as you help clients grow their business and job seekers achieve their career goals. As part of our team, you’ll collaborate with our industry experts and be part of our vision to shape the world of work. If you are looking for meaningful work in a forward-thinking industry, you just found it. Come work with us.
Digital Support Strategist in Toronto
SEO, Social Media, Project Coordination, Ad Campaign Management and more!
Do you have copywriting experience? Are you interested in search engines and social media?
Randstad Canada is hiring a Digital Support Strategist to work with our Marketing Team.
If you are organized and conscientious about your work, and someone who takes pride in learning quickly and doing things the right way, then we want to hear from you.
Apply by uploading your resume to the right!
SEO & Social Media Strategist Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Digital & Social Media Director to create online content and to post approved content on the appropriate sites.
- Conduct research of online trends, and issues and to monitor online content for the purposes of creating weekly reports of findings.
- Resizing and editing of images for social networks.
- Develop and implement appropriate templates. Prepare materials according to standard formatting.
- Update and distribute reports, schedules, and other information to appropriate parties.
- Creation of content: web copywriting, blogging and articles
- Editing existing content for SEO
- Keyword research
- Link building
- Conduct any general duties, specific projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Assist in the preparation and organization of any special events (such as trade shows, career fairs, open interviews, seminars, etc.)
Please note that there is a large emphasis on the SEO component of this position. Training will be provided but previous experience is an asset.
What are we looking for?
• A personable and reliable individual with a strong work ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Copywriting experience and examples
• Bilingual in French and English (we may review some candidates that are not fluent in French but French is a strong asset)
• Comfortable with Excel and PowerPoint
You will also develop valuable skills as you work closely with the Marketing team and handle numerous other important tasks. But most importantly you will be a part of a team environment where you will receive a high level of support from dedicated individuals who believe in what they do.
If you have the right attitude, the right educational background, and are ready to finally prove yourself in the field you are passionate about, then we can’t wait to get to know you… apply to Randstad Canada today!
Upload your resume to this page above!
About Randstad Canada
Since 1975, Randstad Canada, the country’s leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services, has pursued its mission to shape the world of work. Guided by our innovative vision of the job market and our commitment to exceptional service, we are committed to meeting the essential and changing needs of the workplace. Through our personalized recruitment process, high levels of expertise and well-developed networks of contacts, we create successful matches between job seekers and top employers.
Randstad Canada is part of Randstad Holding nv, the world’s second largest recruitment and HR services provider. Randstad has expanded to serve more than 40 countries across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia, representing over 90 per cent of the global HR services market and holds a top 3 position in many of the world’s key markets. To learn more about Randstad Canada, visit randstad.ca.