Account Manager Position
Due to growth and expansion of Randstad Canada, we are currently searching for an outgoing, energetic and results driven Account Manager to prospect and manage new business for the Technologies or Engineering sectors. With our deep knowledge of local markets within Canada, our global network of experts and dedicated specialists, you can trust that Randstad Technologies and Randstad Engineering have an unmatched knowledge, understanding and investment in your career success.
This exciting and challenging opportunity includes both new business development as well as Account Management.
As strategic and innovative networkings are critical aspects to this position, your primary functions will be, but not limited to:
- Increase the number as well as the quality of relationships with clients in the area by building and maintaining business relationships.
- Work closely with the recruiters who are the best in the industry, to ensure that client needs are understood and met
- Reviewing profiles submitted by our in-house recruiters and presenting candidates to the clients
- Negotiating contracts and more
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or any related field
- Track record as a service-oriented sales person
- Skilled at meeting and exceeding sales quotas and passion for producing results
- 2-3 years Business Development experience
- Bilingual (spoken and written)
- Strong networking and relationship building/management skills
- Adept at negotiating contracts and closing sales
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
Why Should You Work at Randstad?
Randstad is Canada’s #1 Staffing & Recruitment Company and one of the world’s largest international providers of employment services to businesses and institutions, we have 25,680 corporate employees working from 4,195 branches in more than 40 countries.
Randstad offers a competitive salary, full benefits, quarterly profit sharing, incentive programs and contests, ongoing training and development, a stimulating and interactive work environment, and of course fantastic growth opportunities which is why we're not surprised Randstad Canada has been voted Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work for the 6th year in a row.
Only work Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5pm, no weekends and no evenings so you can spend time with your friends & family, staying active and keeping healthy.