Branch Manager- Staffing
Randstad Canada has an opportunity for an experienced and results-driven sales leader to join us in the role of Staffing Branch Manager.
We’re looking for a strategic sales driver to take hold of the day-to-day responsibilities and reach aggressive and exciting growth targets. Managing a team of Staffing and Recruitment professionals, you will be responsible for motivating and directing the team, managing their individual development and production of performance goals, as well as developing business with new and current clients. Using an entrepreneurial approach, you will partner with fellow managers and VPs on business development strategies, to increase corporate visibility in the market, and ultimately achieve and exceed revenue goals.
In an environment that balances strong organizational support with valued entrepreneurial spirit, you will drive the branch to sales success!
As a Branch Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Motivate and develop your sales team
- Meet or exceed revenue projections on a monthly basis
- Recruit and train new team members
- Provide mentorship and coaching opportunities to staff
- Ensure branch growth is in line with budgeted company revenue targets
- Manage P & L
- Work closely with head office management and other Branch Managers to move company forward
- Implement, track, monitor and develop key performance indicators
- Develop and grow client base through phone and in-person meetings
- Recruit and place exceptional candidates in right-fit positions with our clients
- Ability to balance operational management with team management
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in, and a passion for, strategic sales and client relationships
- 2-5 years of experience in a sales management or team lead role
- Drive for success and desire to win
- History of career progression
- Industry experience an asset, but not necessary
Why Should You Work at Randstad?
The Staffing Branch Manager must promote and act at all times in a manner consistent with Randstad’s Group core values: “to know, to serve, to trust”, “the simultaneous promotion of all interests”, and “striving for perfection”.
Randstad is Canada’s #1 Staffing & Recruitment Company and one of the world’s largest international providers of employment services to businesses and institutions, we have 25,680 corporate employees working from 4,195 branches in more than 40 countries.
Randstad offers a competitive salary, full benefits, quarterly profit sharing, incentive programs and contests, ongoing training and development, a stimulating and interactive work environment, and of course fantastic growth opportunities which is why we're not surprised Randstad Canada has been voted Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work for the 6th year in a row.
Only work Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5pm, no weekends and no evenings so you can spend time with your friends & family, staying active and keeping healthy.
Randstad Canada on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. We encourage all qualified persons to apply.