Resource Manager Position
Due to growth and expansion of Randstad Canada, we are currently seeking for an outgoing, energetic and experienced recruiter to join our team, as a Resource Manager for the Technologies or Engineering sector.
In this role, you will use your creativity and tenacity to:
- Identify and source candidates through a network of resources for existing and future client requirements.
- Develop a strong base of candidates by conducting detailed interviews and reference checks
- Present offers and negotiate contract renewals
- Work closely with your team to ensure that “right candidates” are delivered on time and meet client quality and value expectations
- Provide ongoing valuable advice and recommendations to your team of consultants, term employees and Account Managers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 year’s experience in recruitment
- Hold a track record of demonstrated recruiting success
- Ability to build long-term and trusting business relationships with your team
- Bilingual (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented
- Must be internet savvy and fully conversant in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Why Should You Work at Randstad?
Randstad is Canada’s #1 Staffing & Recruitment Company and one of the world’s largest international providers of employment services to businesses and institutions, we have 25,680 corporate employees working from 4,195 branches in more than 40 countries.
Randstad offers a competitive salary, full benefits, quarterly profit sharing, incentive programs and contests, ongoing training and development, a stimulating and interactive work environment, and of course fantastic growth opportunities which is why we're not surprised Randstad Canada has been voted Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work for the 6th year in a row.
Only work Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5pm, no weekends and no evenings so you can spend time with your friends & family, staying active and keeping healthy.