Staffing and Sales Position
The Staffing consultant’s primary focus is to sell Randstad staffing and HR solutions to prospective clients and to attract and screen the top talent to meet the needs of our Randstad clients.
As a Staffing Consultant, your responsibilities are divided into 3 areas:
- SELL, SELL, SELL!
- You will also be responsible for the prospecting of new clients through telephone contact as well as through scheduled personalized visits.
- With help from targeted marketing tools, your goal will be to further develop and grow your database of clients through the development of client relationships.
Managing Client Accounts (small, medium and large businesses) (20%)
- You will present your top candidates to each client with whom you have an open position. The ultimate goal in this facet is to find the right fit between the candidate and the company, which would result in successfully filling the client’s position
- You will build your client relationship with a focus on becoming their primary provider of staffing and recruitment solutions
Candidate Service/Administrative Responsibilities (15%)
- The ultimate goal is to help our candidates successfully find the employment best suited for their needs. On a daily basis, each consultant must recruit, screen, interview and assess a sufficient amount of candidates to fill open positions within a pre-determined timeframe.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Hold a track record of demonstrated recruiting success
- Ability to build long-term and trusting business relationships with your team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented
- Must be internet savvy and fully conversant in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Why Should You Work at Randstad?
Randstad is Canada’s #1 Staffing & Recruitment Company and one of the world’s largest international providers of employment services to businesses and institutions, we have 25,680 corporate employees working from 4,195 branches in more than 40 countries.
Randstad offers a competitive salary, full benefits, quarterly profit sharing, incentive programs and contests, ongoing training and development, a stimulating and interactive work environment, and of course fantastic growth opportunities which is why we're not surprised Randstad Canada has been voted Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work for the 6th year in a row.
Only work Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5pm, no weekends and no evenings so you can spend time with your friends & family, staying active and keeping healthy.